-
May 16th, 2005, 06:38 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
Jeff, you are so boring. Get a new routine.
::snore::
-
May 16th, 2005, 10:52 AM
#12
Inactive Member
2 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Ella
-
May 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Screw this weird place. You people are so strange. There are like 6 people who post and you drive anyone away with an opinion. Keep on kissing *** , and writing weird poems. Hope it gets you where you wanna be in life. Sycophants.
-
May 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
#14
moderator
It there a full moon or something?
[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
This negativity is all over the place.. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2005, 12:09 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Not sure if there's a full moon or not, but I have noticed that a lot of the negativity is coming from one place. Anytime anyone posts an opinion contrary to what he thinks/knows, he has to be sarcastic to everyone. My question is why is one person being allowed to drag everyone down? Tsk, tsk get a life Skunk/Idiot [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM
#16
moderator
Jeff, I had to remove one of your posts on this topic already. I should remove your last one too but I'll leave it so we can all remember what you thought of us!
I don't understand the concept of disliking people because they are nice. Sounds more like a game than a true attempt at friendship or interaction with people who have something in common with you.
Couldn't you have tried, under the circumstances, to play nice here?
I told you before that I valued your knowledge and opinions but when your opinions are simply criticisms of Cherie's fans here, then it's just not acceptable.
Gus
-
May 18th, 2005, 01:34 PM
#17
Inactive Member
I just think it's weird here. Grown men writing poems to a woman who they are not romantically involved with. You're a true strange bird Gus...you need some help.
-
May 18th, 2005, 02:08 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Hey idiot
Gus views this message board like most of us, as a gift to Cherie from those who care about her.
It is not one of those messageboards where people shoot their mouths off and try and score points of each other. I've visited a few of those recently trying to put the CC point of view and have found them very depressing ... and ultimately pointless.
-
May 18th, 2005, 02:09 PM
#19
moderator
AmericanIdiot,
Why should it matter what someone else does if it's done out of kindness and brings people some joy? Why would that be anything negitive or deserve your critisism? Gus is the absolute BEST person I know and I love him dearly. Don't be nasty. It won't work here.
This is going to remain a safe place to express ourselves WITHOUT judgment. If you don't like what you read and it makes you uncomfortable you don't have to come here.
If it's your choice to leave, sorry to see you go and take care.
Cherie
<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ May 18, 2005 11:10 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font></font>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 18, 2005 11:13 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>
-
May 18th, 2005, 02:18 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Its too bad that your heart is filled with anger and negativity.
It is too bad you don't understand the idea behind being a fan of someone.
Jeff, It sounds to me that you are lonely and sad person, I will pray for you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks